Thank you for taking an interest in CLT PTO. Please check back peridocially to view information related to PTO events, fundraisers and contributions to the CLT community. You can also contact the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments or ideas.
CLT PTO Mission Statement
The PTO is organized for the purpose of supporting and enhancing the educational experiences of the School's students by:
- providing an organization through which the parents, school, and teachers can work cooperatively; and
- providing financial support for programs funded outside of the annual school budget.
CLT Parent-Teacher Organization is a participant in the AmazonSmile Program. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to CLT PTO once you have designated us as your charitable organization.
How it works:
- Access AmazonSmile through the banner to the right, the link below or simply by typing the url smile.amazon.com in your web browser.
- The first time you log in to AmazonSmile you will need to set Childrens Learning Tree Parent Teacher Organization as your charity.
- From your desktop, go to "Your Account" from the menu at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Select Childrens Learning Tree Parent Teacher Organization as your charity
- Shop as you normally would and CLT-PTO will receive 0.5% of the purchase price for all qualifying purchases. It's that simple!
- Please encourage your family and friends who shop on Amazon to access the site using this link as well.
It doesn't work through the Amazon app so please bookmark the link use it every time!
Twice a year, CLT PTO organizes movie days at Bow Tie Cinemas @ SOPAC. These are events where family & friends are welcome! Look out for movie flyers in the fall and spring of each school year!